Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: LoveMode - new chapter

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Takamiya2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awww man! I feel sooooo dumb!!! I've been checking the update part every day (and I mean EVERY DAY!!!) since LM 6 pt2 arrived, and since it wasnt listed there, I didnt know pt3 was up!!!! I came here today just to see if someone would tell me when would it come out!!!

    Just saw it..... hehehehehehehehe..... Aoe saaaaaaannnn!!!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    Whenever you have the chance its ok, darkSana sama!!!!! *hope you get a chance soon,though [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

    Sugoi!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member darkSana's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I've been checking the update part every day (and I mean EVERY DAY!!!) since LM 6 pt2 arrived, and since it wasnt listed there, I didnt know pt3 was up!!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, I wonder - what's up ? I send this chapter (p3) few weeks ago to s-c.net and since then it wasn't officially upadted !!! I'm waiting with new chapter of Casino Lily but since ,my mails about update are ignored I have to wait till Crisis come back ;(

    ~darkSana @_@

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe send it to Katze since Crisis seems to be busy right now? All I know is that I'm so glad I check the message board every day.

    ~Crystal

    PS: Thank you so so so sooooo much for doing Love Mode, Sana! I love it! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I mentioned it to Crisis on the IRC channel and she said

    "ohhh oops. .__. gotta post that one"

    XD Silly Crisis.....

    oh, and...wheeee!! More Casino Lily!!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ..So there's going to be more new stuff to read that you and I haven't already seen, Carole? ^___^ cool... will have to remember to feed MangaBot again...

  6. #16
    Inactive Member lila's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What should I say? Thanks, Thanks and Thanks again ^_^
    I'm feeling like if I just found a hidden treasure (Love Mode addicted). [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    Thanks you all!
    Lila

  7. #17
    Inactive Member omikins's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2003
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by darkSana:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've been checking the update part every day (and I mean EVERY DAY!!!) since LM 6 pt2 arrived, and since it wasnt listed there, I didnt know pt3 was up!!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, I wonder - what's up ? I send this chapter (p3) few weeks ago to s-c.net and since then it wasn't officially upadted !!! I'm waiting with new chapter of Casino Lily but since ,my mails about update are ignored I have to wait till Crisis come back ;(

    ~darkSana @_@
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">can you send me the links to the most recent ones you've done that weren't put up? I'll make sure they get put up on the site asap.

    -katze

  8. #18
    Inactive Member LiL dEviL MiNeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay!!! LM is finally up.. hehehe...
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Thank you Sana for your wonderful work!!! *bow*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •